- Comprehensive Regional Medical Center with facilities across New Jersey
- Award Winning Healthcare System, “A” Graded Hospital Safety Score
- Comprised of Over 12 Multi-specialty Health Centers
- Staffs 300 Primary Care Doctors and Specialists and 1,850 Employees
Create more than $1M in annual labor expense reductions while creating a positive environment for both management and staff.
Effectively implement a labor management program that reduces costs without compromising healthcare quality and staff satisfaction.
Determine the most effective mechanisms for reducing labor expense without eliminating staff positions.
Identify opportunities for expense reduction that would allow for financial gain without undermining employee engagement.
Finding & Fixing the Issues
Our data gathering, comparison, and analysis along with our tools and technologies aim to identify the root causes of the issues facing Healthcare providers.
In St. Peter’s case, the primary issues were labor waste and healthcare efficiency.
Issue #1 – Labor Waste
RVH Solutions identified and helped correct 6 major factors contributing to labor waste:
- Scheduling Complexities
- Workforce Behaviors
- Productivity Confusion
- Workforce Inflexibility
- Clinical Availability
- Excess/Avoidable Days
Issue #2 – Healthcare Efficiency
St. Peter’s wanted to improve overall healthcare efficiency by reducing patients’ length-of-stay (LOS) and gain the associated labor value that improving healthcare efficiency represents.
- Reduced LOS by an average of 1.5 days across 4th Floor Units
- Number of avoidable re-admissions significantly reduced
- Staff re-energized, improved job satisfaction
- 100% compliant with Medicare’s Important Message
RVH Solutions Outcomes
$20 Million in Actual Value Created Over Time
Cultural Shift in Management Improved Job Satisfaction
Improved Hospital Relations with Clinicians
Saint Peter’s Healthcare System was formed in 2007 and reflects the expansive scope of health and wellness services we offer to our community.
Where we are
254 Easton Ave, New Brunswick, NJ 08901